Monday, August 20, 2018

Is There A Break For A Parent?


I think the only vocation without a break is parenthood. Biological or spiritual, right?
- - - - - - -

You want another 'chicken' story, Kids? 

Ok, do you know that the best friend of my puppies is my brother's leghorn chicken? That chicken lays where my puppies sleep. I think that is called 'peace be with chickens and puppies'. 

Actually, I just wanna tell you how "lucky" we are for being humans. If anyone of us is a chicken, we could be sold for a hundred bucks or two hundred, and in a few hours we will be transformed to 'tinola' or 'adovo'. [ I saw many chickens for sale on the road when I traveled to Iloilo.] 

Hey, if you are a girl, don't let anybody call you a 'chick'. Duh! Kick the ass of someone who calls you a chick. Tell that person, "Hey, you, have you not gone to school, you do not know how a chick looks like?" Joke lang, just get a picture of a chick and calmly tell the person (do it smiling), 'This is how a chick looks like.' 😁 Any son of God out there who would dare call any lady or woman a chick, uhm, I would suppose none of you will do that. Right? You're all so good and respectful, right?

Kids, uhm, will stay silent for a couple of days, I think I had been a nagger already. Nagging is not  nice. I'll simply relearn how to be a nice Mom. Ok? Don't worry. You are all doing fine, we are learning. We would all get there, where God wants us to be.  












No comments:

Post a Comment