Saturday, September 22, 2018

Old Fear


Before, as a kid, I have these weird mindsets about death.

As a kid I fear dying ugly. 😁
Growing up I failed to acknowledge that God had indeed given me beauty. 
By failing to acknowledge that beauty, I failed to understand people's emotions.


As a kid I fear death, as my body will be 'operated'  by people (embalmers) I don't even know.
I wanted to be cremated or at least die in an airplane accident where no body part will be recovered.
I failed to recognize the pain it might cause the people who will be left behind.


NOW, 

I look forward to my last day on earth.
Because my final day on earth will be the day I will say: 
'Mission accomplished, Master!'. 

I don't know how long my life on earth will be, but one thing I have decided: 
I will enjoy this earthly journey the way GOD wanted me to enjoy it: FREE to be myself!
So, though, I am a law-abiding citizen, but if circumstance needs it,  I do kick asses. 



XOXO, my spiritual children! 
Make my GOD proud of you.









No comments:

Post a Comment