Sunday, September 9, 2018

PILIPINO po TAYO!



When I was about 5, if my memory serves me right, Mt. Pinatubo erupted and its ashes even reached our province, then, people in our town were lining up to get NFA rice, and songs about Saddam Hussein was very popular. I pretty enjoyed the songs and had not cared at all.

When I was in high school, Erap was ousted,  and cried so much for he was ousted. I don't even remember what's the real reason why I cried. 

When Trillanes did the Oakwood mutiny 'act', I was in college. Me and my sisters admired him and wanted him bailed.

Ok, so, what it has to do with NOW?

NOW, is different, I now know why I cared so much for this country. 
GOD had made me a PILIPINO for a reason. 
And all PILIPINOs were made PILIPINOs for a reason. 
To plead to GOD for this nation.


Mga Kapatid, PILIPINO po tayo. 
Tayo ay PILIPINO. 
Hinding hindi na po yun mababago.






No comments:

Post a Comment