Tuesday, September 4, 2018

When the War is Raging



To win the war, you must acknowledge that there is a war. Then, move in the direction of hope for a better future. Only by then, you will have the strength to carry on to take a step at a time.

- - - - -

I appreciate the scene in the X-men movie where the young Professor X is trying to find Raven. and he said something like this: 'It is not about the gift, it is about the heart.My heart is broken.

Many gifted people are out there, but their hearts are so broken, so they can not use their God-given gifts the way it must be used. 


Many times, in the past, I don't want to use His gifts. It gives me pain. Pain, in the sense that you feel the pain of others. Pain, in the sense most people refuse their own realities and hate taking 'medicines'. Pain, in the sense I badly want my own space. Pain, in the sense the wounds inflected to others are the same wounds I feel deeply in my being. Pain, in the sense I have to be A REAL KICK ASS to encourage positive change. My whole life is a paradox, I guess. A living paradox, just like my Master, Jesus.

When the war is raging, and I know it is my duty to be strong and mighty in the Lord, I simply remember my days on earth are numbered. Say, if I have less than 1,260 days (because that's the favorite number of the old prophets, I don't know why.), I want to enjoy every remaining second of it. Whether I am in pain or I am in jubilation, I want to savor every second of it. Whether I am eating or simply resting or simply being in a bad mood, I want to savor every second of it. (Not that I agree to stay in a bad mood.) 

People nowadays are deceived to believe that they should have a perfect life - and that lead them to depression and if nobody cares enough to care they will take their lives. Not realizing the imperfections are perfections in itself. No other creation can enjoy the 'paradox' of being human. We were created to enjoy the variety of emotions, not to suppress them. However, the suppression had become an avenue for EXTREME desire for freedom of expression as well.

People, we are all wounded by the same things and by the same 'wounders'. It is about time, we simply help each other HEAL. We help each other HEAL. Yes, we help each other HEAL. If you are gifted in the music, please sing beautiful songs that promotes healing and not hatred or bitterness. (Hollywood had made billions of money by selling toxic songs to wounded people.) If you are gifted in dancing, please dance your heart out, your dance could help you heal. ART is a form of healing. Practice your gifts. Choose to HEAL. Choose to help others HEAL. We need to help each other HEAL. We are not each other's enemies, we should never forget that. We are FAMILY.





No comments:

Post a Comment