Wednesday, November 4, 2015

See What Eyes Could Not See


Up until you know the real character of a person, passing judgment is as easy as passing paper plates.


Like, an ex-convict will always be viewed as a convicted criminal, no matter how long he had been released from jail. People would neither care to verify if the person was innocent or not, nor would they care if the trial was fair or not. An ex-convict will always be an ex-convict, no matter how clean he live his life after being freed.

I wish I have a heart that could see what my eyes could not see.

A humble heart that knows I am no better than my fellow no matter what material things I have or how many challenges I have overcome. 

I wish for a heart that understands not only those I love and care for, but also those I don't like or those who don't like me. 

I wish for a heart that could see the end of every storm. 

I wish for a heart that could joyfully give a bread for every received stone.

Just like everybody else, up until I have that kind of heart will I always fail to see what eyes could not see.



Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment