Saturday, April 2, 2016

Music Trip



Sharing upbeat and contemporary Christian music by my favorite artists, and their inspiration behind each song.




He Knows My Name


"We all need to be reminded that God calls us forgiven, chosen, wanted and loved. That's the inspiration behind the song, wanting to get that out there and remind people that the name that matters is the one that God gives us."  Francesca Battetistelli / newsreleasetoday.com / article #499




Write Your Story


"The idea behind this song is that I want to be a vessel for God, I want to be an open book, and I want my life to be available to Him for any turn that He wants it to take, and write any story that He wants to write.
Francesca Battetistelli / www.newsreleasetoday.com / article #514 






Me Without You


Without God in my life, I’d be a mess. I’d be insecure, self indulgent and probably doing all the wrong things.” Toby Mac  / www.songfacts.com





Steal My Show


" No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you have a life, and you can take it and make it yours, or you can give it away to God. " TobyMac / www.klove.com




Feel It


The song is really a celebration, the celebration of God’s love for us. People are always asking me, especially today like, ‘how do you know God exist Toby’? It’s hard to prove, we can’t see him. It’s like the wind, you can see the wind moving the leaves. You see the effects of the wind, but you can’t see the wind. God did the same thing. He loves us. We can’t see him, but he changes our lives. He takes our brokenness and he makes it beautiful. ” Toby Mac / www.955thefish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment