Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Place Worth Sharing and The Remaining 0.5%


June 21st, 2017

Definitely the day I would remember for the rest of my life. Thanks to God and to the sisters and friends he blessed me with.

Nothing special really happened. We just witnessed extraordinary display of God's Holy Spirit and his unconditional love at a place worth sharing to the whole world.


A Place Called Peniel
Tango Site, Brgy. O'Donnell (Patling) Capas, Tarlac


Personally, I was rebuked of my pride, reminded of how a child of God should forgive and love other people even those who plowed my back. I was encouraged to know and pursue my calling, and  to discover and responsibly use the talents God has blessed me with. Most importantly to never give the devil a foothold and a chance to steal God's blessings for my life (by disobeying God's authority and commands).

So, if you're a child of God who is not really sure where God wants you to be, or what he wants you to do, or you just forgot that you witheld 0.5% for your idols/attitudes when your God wants it all or nothing. 

OR you could be someone who is simply burnt out of all your responsibilities and relationships,  and just want a time alone in a solitary place to find out your next move or decision.

Give it a try. What is a few hours and a place out of your comfort zone to truly know who you are in God's eyes? Read Psalm 95:6-9.

Just a reminder, they'll advice you to throw away your masks, so, get real. They don't judge anyway. God never did and will never do unless you never open your eyes and ears. Psalm 139.



No comments:

Post a Comment