Thursday, July 27, 2017

To Whom It Is Due



I love the way Jesus silenced those who tried to trap him. In all his ways he is simply smart and truthful. (Matthew 22:15-22)

If you read the Bible you can only take either side: you believe everything in it OR you hate everything in it. There is no in-between, no neutral ground. Only hypocrites take the neutral ground. Whether we like it or not, all of us had been (some continue to be) hypocrites. Not only that we had been hypocrites, but, just like those who would like to trap Jesus we had given credits (or continue to give credits) to whom it is not due.

Today is a very rainy and stormy day, but, I just wanna honor God for his faithfulness in my life. He continues to contend with those who contend with me. (Not talking about people but about challenges and their root causes.) He continually works for my good and at all times he shelters me under the shadow of his hands.

I thank him for healing my mom. I thank him for the kind doctors and nurses who attended my mother and for the family and friends he uses to bless my mom.

So, I wanna learn (or relearn) everyday to hate what God hates and love what God loves.












No comments:

Post a Comment