Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Curse On Wicked Nations



Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I declare Your vengeance on those people who stir up war to get what their wicked selves wanted. 

Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I declare Your vengeance on those people who stir up greed to get what their wicked selves wanted.

Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I declare Your vengeance on those people who stir up division to get what their wicked selves wanted.

Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I declare Your vengeance on those people who stir up discord to get what their wicked selves wanted.

Father, in the Name of Your Son Jesus, I declare Your vengeance on those wicked people who plundered and looted Your people.

Father, let Your jealous love be known, in the Name of Your Son Jesus. Amen and those who want Your justice say Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment