Saturday, September 1, 2018

A Prayer of Blessings For Israel and The Philippines



Father, thank You for Your loving and merciful kindness. 

We are more than thankful You hear all our prayers. I pray Your blessings of peace and prosperity be upon Your people, Israel. I pray that You will include the entire Philippines as Your people too. May there be lasting peace and prosperity and solid friendship between these two countries. 

Let Your loving hands be the guide of Your chosen heads.I speak Your protection over them. I speak Your peace over them. I speak Your love over them. I speak Your kindness over them. I speak Your wisdom over them. I speak Your vibrant life over them.  Let these two countries see Your splendor. I speak all these blessings to these two nations for Your glory and in Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment