Sunday, September 16, 2018

Isaiah 34:8 (ESV)


8For the LORD has a day of vengeance, 
a year of recompense for the cause of Zion.

Year 5779: Year of Recompense


- - - - - - 

I am actually claiming this promise for myself as well. So, if anyone out there who had not yet repented of your 'wickedness towards me', please repent or else your torment will continue. I'm such a kind person, I have forgiven you all, but repentance is a personal thing and I cannot do it for you. 😁  

Seriously, I just want to remind every serious follower of Jesus that in the year of recompense, let us all repent of our sins against GOD and against anyone of His people. Let's all pray that GOD will uphold Zion's cause. 

The Bible said God loved Zion's gate, and though for a time God had abandoned its dwelling on earth, He made so many promises to return to it and dwell in there forever. 

Zechariah 8:3

Psalm 132:13-18


- - - - - 

Peace to everyone who accepts God's peace or peace will return to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment