Sunday, September 9, 2018

The Rebels and the Storms


Isaiah 30:9

Rebellion roots from one thing: pride.

Ok, well, if birds of the same feather flock together, so, rebels do the same. Why do I have to say that? Those who rebel do not belong to me or to my LORD.


I don't have rebellious children, because GOD promised me these:

Isaiah 54:13
All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace.

Isaiah 49:18
"Lift up your eyes and look around; all your children gather and come to you. As surely as I live" , declares the LORD, "you will wear them all as ornaments; you  will put them on, like a bride."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Father, I together with all the children You gave me, cancel out all kinds of devastating storms or earthquakes or socioeconomic problems originated by the enemy and his minions. We claim Your goodness as our LORD and Father, and we take our stand in the victory of Your Son Jesus.

Storms of every kind originated by the enemy, all of you are cancelled by the Holy Name and Blood of Jesus. Be gone in Jesus Name.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good job Kids, you make me proud. Aja! Fight one day at a time. 💪




No comments:

Post a Comment