Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Declaration



I declare in Jesus Name, that I belong to Him and no one can snatch me out of His hands. I declare in Jesus Name, that my entire family belong to Him and no one can snatch anyone of them from His hands. (Isaiah 43:1/Acts 16:31)

I declare in Jesus Name, that my entire kingdom and domain belong to Him and no impure spirit can get near my borders. (Zechariah 2:5)

I declare in Jesus Name, that those who waged war against me will be consumed by His Holy fire and by His Holy fire they will die. I declare in Jesus Name, that those who harm anyone in my sphere of influence will be consumed by His Holy fire and by His Holy fire they will die. (Revelation 11:5)

I declare in Jesus Name that He will put an end to the witchcraft in my entire kingdom and domain and He will remove the wicked people's ability to cast spells. Their gods and priest will go to captivity and their young men will be slain by God's Sword.  (Micah 5:12 / Isaiah 46:2 / Ezekiel 32:90 )

I declare in Jesus Name, only His holiness and righteousness and peace will reign in me, in my family, and in my sphere of influence. Tyranny will be far removed and I will have nothing to fear. Terror will never come near me. (Isaiah 54:14)

I declare in Jesus Name, I will fulfill every purpose of my Father, and by His Holy Spirit I will continue to advance His Kingdom. 




No comments:

Post a Comment